Accounting Link USA, was founded by Guy D. Sperduto, CPA, to focus on the expanding practice of accounting, tax compliance and financial consulting for religious organizations. Accounting Link USA has helped their clients dramatically reduce or eliminate the long hours and accounting headaches most businesses, non-profits, and churches endure while keeping their books up-to-date and accurate. As providers of Church Power Accounting, we are dedicated to providing a service, utilizing cutting edge technology that will allow your church to operate more effectively and efficiently.
Accounting Link USA, is a full-service accounting firm that offers exceptional client service and the personal attention that will assist you in achieving the business goals of your church. Our accounting firm serves small to medium-sized businesses, religious organizations, faith-based organizations, and non-profits. Our client base spans a broad spectrum of industries and professions. Since one of our specialties is that of accounting for churches, non-profits, religious and faith-based organizations, we take many hours of continuing education each year to stay abreast of any new changes that would affect our non-profit and religious organization clients. This is very important, as there are many things that are specific to non-profits, religious and faith-based organizations, that the average CPA, accountant or bookkeeper would not necessarily be aware of.
Guy D. Sperduto, CPA
Mr. Sperduto is a highly respected CPA, who specializes in implementing procedures, controls and systems for turning around companies that are operationally unstable.
Over thirty years experience as a Certified Public Accountant, and consulting services including design, installation and implementation of various accounting systems.
- Five years experience on Wall Street in the investment/advisory field.
- M. Th. - Masters Degree in Theology
- NC State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.A. - Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Accounting
- B.A. - Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Economics
- B.A. - Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Business Management
- Florida International University-Taxation
- Sigma Alpha Mu, President
Landon D. Barefoot, Jr.
Prior to joining Guy Sperduto at Accounting Link USA,Mr. Barefoot served for over twenty years in the telecommunications industry with Charter Communications, a Fortune 500 company.
As Vice President and General Manager with Charter, Mr. Barefoot, oversaw all aspects of the telecommunications business including Operations, Finance, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Government Relations, Human Resources, and Technical.
Also, for over twenty years Mr. Barefoot has worked with churches utilizing his "gifts of teaching and administration".
- Past President of the NC Cable and Telecommunications Association
- Studied Business at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Executive MBA Program - Olin School of Business - Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Recognized in "Sterling's Who's Who" - Executive Edition